CHINA GOODA-VM-1825NC Specifications
|1||Model||CNC gantry milling machine||VM-1825NC|
|2||Cutting capacity||Max. machining length mm||2500|
|Max. machining width mm||1800|
|Max. processing height mm||500|
|3||Worktable||Worktable size mm||1400*2500|
|Magnetic table size mm||1500*2400|
|Max loading weight kg||6000|
|Table T groove specification mm||22*150*7|
|4||Gear type milling head||Spindle power kw||15|
|Speed of mainshaft C/S||50-500|
|Cutting diameter mm||250|
|5||Z-axis balance device||Nitrogen counterweight||2PCS|
|6||Chip removal device||Automatic chip removal device||Double sides|
|7||Travelling speed||X axis moving speed mm/min||0-8000|
|Y axis moving speed mm/min||0-8000|
|Z axis moving speed mm/min||0-8000|
|8||Motor power||X,Y,Z axis motor kw||3,3,3|
|Chip-removal motor kw||1/2|
|9||Sheet metal cover||U protect||Half cover|
|10||Dimension & weight||Net width of inside mm||1800|
|Machine area mm||6800*3700*3400|
|Machine weight kg||18000|
- High rigidity and high precision mechanism design
High quality HT300 cast iron is purchased for main structural parts, with stable structure and permanent quality assurance. The casting is analyzed and calculated by the finite element analysis method, with reasonable structural strength and scientific reinforcement rib arrangement, providing high mechanical rigidity. The base is wide and solid, the column is a box structure, the saddle is widened and lengthened, and the design structure of full support for heavy load is solid, which can ensure the heavy load capacity during processing. The spindle is reinforced with ribs, and the contact length ratio between the spindle head and the column is appropriate to provide stable support for the spindle.
- High speed and high precision transmission system.
The X / Y / Z three-axis adopts linear slide rail, which has the characteristics of high rigidity, low noise and bottom friction coefficient. It can be used for fast displacement and obtaining the best circular accuracy. Fast displacement X / Y axis 30m / min. Z axis 24m / min.
1. What is your minimum order quantity and warranty?
MOQ is one set, and warranty is one year.
2.What CNC system do you use?
FANUC, SIEMENS, MISTSUBISHI etc. It depends on your choice.
3.When is the delivery time?
Conventional Machines,We will delivery then within 30-45 working days after received your
deposit,if some special machines will be some longer.we will give you the answer accordingly.
4. What is the package of the machines?
Packing: PE bag cover inside+ Plywood box + Steel beam frame.
5.How can I choose the most suitable machines ?
Please let us know your machining demand or machine size ,we can choose the best model
for you , or you can choose the exact model by yourself. You can also send us the products
drawing ,we will choose the most suitable machines for you .
6. What is your trade terms?
FOB, CFR,CIF or others terms are all acceptable.
7. What is your payment terms ?
Payment Terms : T/T 30% advance , 70% before shipment.
We are the first manufacturer to produce the high-end CNC machine in China, who focusing on developing and supplying the high efficiency, high accuracy, and high quality of CNC duplex milling machines and exchange-pallet vertical CNC milling machine.
Our aspiration is to be flexible in implementing customer requirements, guarantee the high reliability of the milling machine, ensure that spare parts are available at short notice and facilitate the prompt availability of service engineers.
Maintenance and repair
The benefits of GOODA maintenance contract (After sales 3 years):
- Basic requirement in a certified QS system
- Guarantee for the accuracy of the measuring and test results
- Calibration, maintenance and, if necessary, repair with just one visit
- Fixed prices with a clear breakdown of costs
- Preventive maintenance helps you avoid expensive faults and ensures a high level of quality that lasts
The maintenance contract includes:
- Travelling time and expenses for our technician
- Maintenance and calibration work
- Small items required for carrying out the specified maintenance work
- Calibration with a corresponding maintenance and test report, allowing the results to be used to demonstrate compliance with national standards